Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sometimes Falling Is Just A Test

Over the past month, I feel like a large hand stuck out its index finger and pushed me down. Refusing to stay fall, I continually feel the weight getting heavier and heavier. Now there is a little difference; the weight seems to hit the triple digits, yet because of previously tearing down muscle, new and stronger muscle was constructed mentally and physically. I have a diary (yes a DIARY) that I write in every day (and if I miss a day which has happened, I just cover it in the next days entry).

If you want to look at some photos from my Project365 you can visit my website here. Maybe I should compose a post for all of the days up to now, and then blog everyday from then on.

What do you all think?

Time for me to bare you a good night world. I have an extremely long day tomorrow with just two more tasks to complete on my to-do list right now.

Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment