Sunday, January 30, 2011

Out Of The Weeds!

"GOODBYE STRESSVILLE, HELLO NORMAL CITY" 30/365 of my Project 365 on Flickr.

Finally, after being in the weeds for about a week I see the light and now I can breath. Stressed, stressed, worried... that's not me; not the normal me at least. My days are usually composed with a lengthy to-do list, followed by a meticulous schedule to follow with minimal room to relax. I'm use to being busy, but if you can relate to what I am saying, you know exactly how I feel.

Because of the latter strenuous back-up flow of work; adding back-up weight + current weight = too much weight - time to let my mind relax = borderline mental friendly warfare. But I'm here, I'm back, and ready to hit the ground running at full speed!


This weekend was amazing! I attended the CLA Summit in Denver, CO including various business/community leaders within the Denver/Colorado area as well as fellow student leaders. It was satisfying to be in the same room(s) as other peers who have the same passion of leading and bettering the community around us in some way. Life is all about change, and there is an abundance of it heading my way. For the better? You better believe it!

To end this day off (picture me in anticipation of something, and then jumping out of my seat) I finally have some time to read Chef Thomas Keller's "The French Laundry Cookbook!" And... (drum roll please) one of my new favorite bands Within-Temptation, debuted their new video Faster online today (visit here) and also visit their website (visit here).

Time for me to appreciate this momentous day for what it is, and finish watching Wizard's of Waverly Place. (Yes I watch the Disney channel still and I am proud to say it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment