Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life As Of Now!

 Don't mind the attire.... Saturday, staying at home and reading = perfect attire for the event!

Okay.... so maybe everything hasn't gone according to plan like I thought it would. I didn't plan on catching whatever crazy sick bug for the past week, leaving me to sleep earlier than my normal curfew of before the sunrise the next day. That slowed down my school work and personal work production, just as I could take a breath, back in the weeds I went. Heck, look how long it has been since I've posted anything here?

Spring break where are you?

This is what I asked for right? To be a college kid, move out of the state I lived in since I was a kid and be on my own. Understanding that there is no possible way I can predict how life may be, because something will always change what I was creating in my thought bubble right above my head.

I have slowly slept on the thought of attending graduate school after culinary school. My plan seems so simple... to be a real life superhero like figure! By day, Food Journalist, writing, taking photos and of course eating food until my stomach says yummm and frighten the shoes off of the people sitting one table away from me. By night, work in a restaurant, sling around saute skillets, perfect portion size steaks, chicken, protein, vegetables, whatever food I need to cook and get out to the guests. Of course I just can't do this in any ol' state... No I have to do it in the grandest, biggest, scariest place of them all... New York City! 

First major accomplishment for the day. watching My Life As Liz Season 1 and the first episode of Season 2! Need I say more?

I have made the concrete decision 20 minutes ago to seriously apply for graduate school at.... wait for it.... 


CUNY for Journalism!

Wanna know more? I should also tell you all my decision that I want to create my own website for my photography and writing material. Do you all think that's a great idea? My professional network has grown a lot within the past 2 months. I am meeting a lot of new people. I love to do them both and share with the world. Feedback?

Well I could sit here and blog all day about how much I really want to blog all day every day now, but I will cut this one at the end of this period.

No comments:

Post a Comment