Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to The Routine!

How am I holding up the first week  back from school? I am actually holding my own fairly well for the amount of work on my plate. I haven't been able to read a book as of yet, however, I plan on beginning some reading tomorrow night (why tomorrow, because my school doesn't have class on Fridays). My Project 365 is going pretty well (visit my first 5 days here) and my first photo being blogged with other Project 365 community members (visit here).

View the full story behind this photo on the first link provided above.

While completing some homework tonight, I listen to Pandora radio and heard this band called "Within Temptation." If you have not listened to them, finish reading this post and please listen to "What Have You Done Now" and "The Howling" you will not regret it.

I have a feeling that if I can grip of my work and free time, I will become a completely happy person! Well time to finish watching Top Chef, I may take a nap and continue some work to get ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment