Saturday, October 23, 2010

So Good Oh So Good!

Well this past week has been quite amazing in so many ways! First off I was introduced from one of my college advisors Becky Reed about the Denver Magazine Editorial Food Inter Position. I was so excited, I began re-touching my resume immediately that day [Monday].

Me and a new friend of mine Morgan (all her idea) are in the process of developing a Photography Club on campus; what a nice unintentional pun right? :).... We held our first interest meeting this past Friday and I believe it went well. We had a great turnout for what we may have expected, so now that work will continue on.

Now as of today, I just confirmed an interview with the Denver Magazine for the Editorial Food Intern Position! I am so excited that as I posted on my Photography Facebook Page, after work tonight I will begin posting photos on my Photography Facebook Page as well as on my Flickr Page. Also, I will be posting as many blog posts as I can all night on both here and my Food Blog.

Oh by the way, yesterday I recently purchased a new peacoat and a shirt and tie. I will not reveal the colors to you, however, understand that my dress apperal for this Fall/Winter season will be completely different then it has been in the past.! :)

Well I hope everyone have a great day! I have some more planned daily tasks to attend to! Talk to you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment