Thursday, October 7, 2010

Is It Too Good To Be True? Or Is It Deserving Of?

As every college school year begins and every school year ends, the only easy beginning year was my Freshman year........ Until this year. It's not like I think conceptually if its going good, its too good; however, this year is different. As I submerge myself and my planner with work, responsibilities and tasks to conceive majority of the time on a clock throughout every day, I wonder, why is it easier this year?

Durring this past summer, I knew that I needed to grow as a person. Not to say I was immature in anyway shape or form, I just love the retainment of new, positive oras, growth and pressure within each and every minute. Who can stay within the same routine without an oz of changing up? Surely not the guy who is typing this post, that's for sure!

Well, from financial hardships that if I decided to type on here, I would probably ask for a publisher to jstu start my own autobiography! If you understand the above average, over-acheiving college student, then you have a sense of what I am talking about in a common sense way.

As I type here today, I am still the over-achieving person I have always been and it feels good! It feels good to know that the point where I am at now I know the answer to the question "Is it too good to be true?" The answer to that is no, because with the persietnce and personal drive that i have is, is it deserving of me to finally be on a stable ground of not worrying about anything other then the positive? Yes, yes it is deserving of!

No comments:

Post a Comment