Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sleeping Just Isn't For Me

Three days in a row, I try the whole "Get a good night's rest" mantra and everyday I have been late to class due to my alarm's not going off resulting in oversleeping. Some people think that I am joking when I state to the "No I do not sleep, I think it is a waste of time." Why sleep when there is time for me to succeed? Before watching the video provided below I wasn't the one to sleep much. Now that I have viewed this motivational speech about success, I have been completely driven on succeeding and using every second of every day to be productive towards my goals!

Since I'm not able to put the video on here because it is not from my computer, this link (part 1), this link (part 2) will take you to the video. *Source: The links will take you to Youtube.com!

I have a ritual and I am going to add to it today. I didn't know there was a part 2 let alone complete version of part 1 so I am watching part 1 as I type.  If you listen to Hip-Hop then you know the song by Jay Z feat. Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind. Well Glee (my favorite TV show) also done a version of Empire  State of Mind and every morning, I listen to it. NYC is more then just a dream, more then just a goal, I believe it is my destiny to go there and win Michelin Stars, become a NY Times  Bestseller and become the greatest Food Photographer! What I will add to my morning routine is listening to both parts to this motivational speech "Secrets to Success!" 

I hope you all enjoy the speech and get something out of it because for me personally, the heat and the pressure has just been turned up some more notches. #NOSLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment