Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Class Bored!!!!

Okay so I know this may not be the most "good behavior student" thing to be doing, but I am completely bored in my Macro class! I'm paying attention yes and my mind also floats on organinzing my apartment, watching the Hell' Kitchen premiere tonight (SUPER EXCITED), watch Top Chef DC Reunion, Top Chef: Just Desserts and preparing for a retreat this weekend (you may get to hear a little bit more about that soon.)

Is it bad that I would rather talk about food then the economics of stock? Yeah it may be great to have as knowledge in my back pocket or just information to know period just in case someone randomly starts a conversation with me and asks me did I see CNN and the stock activity today?

Well all in all, school is going pretty good, easier then what I thought it would be. Lesson learned last year that I have  told my advisors I wouldn't do but I'm secretly doing through a loophole....

Last school year's common re-occuring conversation between me and my main advisor:

Tony: Stop stretching yourself so thin Kenon! There is only one of you, and you can't be in two places at once!

Me: I know, but I can't give up on anything and I love to stay busy!

This school year:
Tony: Are you going to take on as much as you did last year?
Kenon: Well, I learned from last year. It may be as much or even more, but this time I'm prepared and perfectly organized!

I would take a photo from my webcam, but I don't know if the camera will make a snap sound that would definitely get the attention of the whole class! Yeah, I could put my volume on mute, but I'd rather not take that chance because I am in class and still bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment