Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Exploring Denver, CO (Part I)

Deciding on spare-of-the-moment on August 7th, 2010 to attend the First Friday Art Walk and it was a Saturday; not remembering the days being so busy, I should have took a chill pill. Since the obvious occurred that there was no First Friday Walk events on a Saturday, equipped with my camera I decided to take as many pictures as I could possibly find.

Me: *Looking around and a couple walks up.* Hello do you know where the shuttles are for the First Friday Art Walk?
Lady: Hun today is Saturday!
Me:*Extremely embarrassed face* Oh my gosh, ha ha ha sorry!
Lady: You're fine.
And now I present to you my Exploring Denver, CO Series (Part I)


 



View more photos from m Exploring Denver here

"Perishability in a photograph is important in a picture. If a photograph looks perishable we say, "Gee, I'm glad I have that moment." - John Loengard

No comments:

Post a Comment