Monday, December 20, 2010

Finding Myself!

I decided to take a cold turkey break from blogging. Why? I lost motivation. Was it school? Or maybe working with impersonators wanting to be chefs and yet 1st year culinary students have more passion than them. I wasn't feeling it. I didn't believe in myself. If I wrote any material, all of it would have been forced, not organic. On top of that, I blew out my headphones (yes please understand it hurts.) Add salt to the wound, I put my Project 365 on halt (again, lost inspiration.) I knew it was all signs of saying, I need a break! My mind put itself to sleep, whether I cared to close my eyes or not.

That was then........ and now.........

I have close to 20+ poems written (some still in rough draft form), I'm planning my first personal major photography project (titled Nightmare), I'm working on new material as I type this, I have a... (I'll continue that sentence when it's proper to), I'm more focused than ever, and..........




>....... I'M FULLY CHARGED!

"I was married to a state of mind and I divorced it...." - The Roots

- Kenon Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment