Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What?!?! Extremely Busy!!!

Working full time as a line cook, building up my Food Writing/Food Photography [normal photography] careers, getting ready for school to begin, figuring out how many community service hours I have to do for my commitment with the UCAN Serve Americorps program. Haha I guess I'm really putting myself out there to be busy. It's like I have a sign on my head that states "My schedule may not be completely open, but I can try to fit something in." When in reality, if I could really just map out every minute of my day, the amount of busy time would be Goliath and my free time would be David.

Thank goodness for coffee and pandora though! Well, I just thought I would leave a quick update! I have to get back to work so see you later (well I can't really see you) but you get the idea.

Oh and I missed the word of the week again! I'm trying to do it on Monday's like I anticipated. I started out on Monday, last week did it Tuesday and now I have to do it on Wednesday (today depending on your time zone.) Ahhh on my next day off (whenever that will be) I definitely have to sit down and organize everything in specific and strict time slots.

No comments:

Post a Comment