Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hahah Not Again!

For some reason..... Well I'm this isn't an excuse, I'm just a super busy person. I have been focusing on my photography for the past week and some days since I have purchased my new camera. You can view my photography here on the flickr website. I love my new camera to say the least. I really just want a couple of days to play around with it and take photos of any and everything that I find worthy of a photograph.

Just an update on life, I have still been completely busy working, getting ready for school and everything else that composes of my daily hectic life. I'm really not liking my current job right now. There is just a couple of things that I am not finding being thrilled about that would make me want to wake up and say "Yes, I'm on my way to what I love." Which brings me to the next thought on my head.

Should I move or stay here?

To be continued...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment