Sunday, October 24, 2010

Suit, Shirt and Tie


"I would wear a suit, shirt and tie everyday, I would be a happy man." - Me


The perception of wearing a suit, tie and shirt must mean "Do you have an interview today?" "Is there something special going on?" Questions that my peers ask me when I go to school on a normal day wearing a shirt and tie. The weather is starting to become much more cooler in the Rocky Mountains, which means I can also wear the complete sophisticated apparel without feeling the bearable insulated heat of wearing multiple layers and the weather is still in the 80s-90s.

What is it about wearing a suit, shirt and tie that catches the attention of those in your prescience?

Personally, I love wearing the ultimate trio with no hesitation or special occasion. One, I feel more of a man (not to say that wearing t-shirt and jeans make me less of a man), the day I wear the trio, it always turns out to be a great day! I have a lot of shirts, ties and I will be purchasing more suits in the near future, in order to build my trio reserve. My closet thanks me for hanging more sophisticated clothes just so it can look better and I thank those who compliment on how I dress when I wear the trio.

The million dollar statement on the one topic everyone seems to have been divided on since the beginning of time. I beg to say that in this situation of mine personally "Neither the man nor the clothes make one another, the man and the clothes are representation of each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment